Friday, July 13, 2012

Welcome!

For this first post, I thought I would introduce myself and my family and why I chose to create a blog dealing with the progress of a family towards a better environmental and human conciousness.

 First, my name is Karine and I am the mother of two beautifull babies; Connor, 2 and a half years old, and Deirdre, 13 months old. My Husband, Lee, is a very spiritual man and has a strong sense of respect for Earth, Humanity and God (or Isness, or Source, as he often calls Him/Her). I started writting a blog shortly after my daughter was born. It was dealing with day to day experiences with my children, venting on some issues of parenting and our society, sharing my creativity with sewing and knitting....but I soon ran out of ideas in that sense, and felt it was too common and not reflecting my true goals in parenting. The idea to start a new blog, dealing with more serious issues and sharing more meaningfull experiences came to me recently, a few weeks ago, as I was hanging up the diapers on the drying line outside and looked at the grass growing where the pool used to be....I had a revelation into what I wanted our lifes to be like and that could happen in the future if time and financial resources permit. That future is one of aboundance; living of our own garden growth, making our own soap, growing medicial plants to make our own remedies, living in harmony with the land, the Earth herself...This kind of living has always appealed to me, and feels like it's the way everyone should live! I would also dream of seeing the monetary system abolished and everyone living in fair shares but that is another story....

In this new blog, I plan to share more ideas and tips on how to live a greener life and teach our children to respect our Planet, to share back to basics creativity, including sewing and knitting, ideas to teach children respect of others, Love of other and Love of the Planet as a whole. Children are the Future of Earth, her Hope and Chance for spiritual evolution. The are the Crystals and Diamonds, the Pearls and Gold of our race! They must be thought as such!

No comments:

Post a Comment